Saturday, October 1, 2011

'I am ready to go nude' Padmapriya

Thirst for money makes these babes willing to go even nude infront of camera and later they may cry foul like what Sona is doing now!

As of now Padmapriya has no job in Kollywood and is confined to Malayalam movies.  As Malayalam movie industry known for less pay, Padmapriya is still eyeing an opportunity in Kollywood.
"If I get any oppportunity to act in Tamil movies, I am even willing to go nude, if the story demands the same. I am ready for any sort of role that may be demanded." threatens Padmapriya.
She continued "Girl and glamour cannot be separated. If there is no glamour in a girl, then you will not enjoy the beauty in the girl."
When HosurOnline asked, why she is not acting in any movie including Malayalam, she replied "I have temporarily stopped acting on my own, though daily producers and directors stand in queue infront of my house.  I am planning to fly to US to further my education"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grocery Coupons